Drawing from the Japanese word “Chit Chat”, it rests on a presentation format based on a simple idea: 20 Images x 20 Seconds Hmmmm….That sounds interesting. Now What? Do you think you have something juicy to tell? A good company story? Raising capital? A bone to pick about…well, anything, I guess ? For Profit, Non-Profit, and oh yeah – No Profit companies, too. Five Speakers Five Stories. To Submit Topic Ideas, Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Harley Feldman: Omnichannel Retailing – Intersection of Bricks and Clicks
3. Carolien Moors: Fatal Flaw – The lack of candor in the workplace
4. David Black: When is a House like a Patent?
5. Julie Keyes: The Sellability Score
6. Sheryl Hill: Protect Our Students Abroad